Looking for a Buick 3.8 Alternator / AC bracket

Trader history for RegalBegal (0)

RegalBegal

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2009
Claremont, NH
Like the title says, Looking for this aluminum bracket If anyone has one I'm looking to buy. Thanks.
BUICK-GM-38-41-231-AC-Air-Conditioner-_1.jpg

CrammerGram69

Greasemonkey
Nov 15, 2019
Michigan
i just had sold one to a friend in GA, they are getting hard to find. let me see if I have another one. won't be very cheap.

Reactions: RegalBegal

RegalBegal

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2009
Claremont, NH
Thanks for your reply. I actually just found two of them. One local paid $20, the other I got in Minnesota and was $40 with shipping. So now I have an extra.

Reactions: CrammerGram69

CrammerGram69

Greasemonkey
Nov 15, 2019
Michigan
Thanks for your reply. I actually just found two of them. One local paid $20, the other I got in Minnesota and was $40 with shipping. So now I have an extra.
If it interests you i have a long block 3.8 eng i am going to get rid of soon. I may keep Cyl heads off it I am not sure. Location Michigan can ship.