Looking for a few parts for my 81 El Camino

Trader history for scawn7 (0)

scawn7

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 9, 2020
Findlay, OH
1. Blue bucket seats: Looking for year correct blue buckets. I know I can get upholstery and change seats from another color, but the plastic is still an issue so I prefer to find color correct and will pay accordingly. A pic of the seats I'm looking for is below.
2. Blue seat belts: I've seen the new sets that can be purchased, but it seems they all come with a 3rd piece that mounts in a location not preset on El Caminos. Truthfully could just use the part that bolts to the floor near the center console for both sides.
3. V6 tachometer: I currently have a V6 but plan to LS swap or go with a 355 within the next year. Would like a V6 tach for the time being.
4. 8.5 10 bolt posi: This isn't a necessity, but more of something I would like to get. I know they aren't cheap.....

Attachments

• 1981ChevroletMalibuClassic_04_1200.jpg
    1981ChevroletMalibuClassic_04_1200.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 17

gdouaire

Master Mechanic
Aug 7, 2013
Châtauguay, Québec CANADA
OEM tachs are the same for V6/V8 gasoline engines in G bodys - there's a jumper to switch between the two settings.

85ss/85gn

Greasemonkey
Supporting Member
Jan 31, 2007
beaver dam,wi
Redlines are different I believe there is 6 or so different redlines from 78-88 Chevy taches

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor