Looking for a "needle in a hay stack"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNMIKE46

n00b
May 9, 2020
I'm new to this forum but I'm looking for anyone who owned or has owned a 1971 Cutlass S optioned like my former car purchased new in Metairie, LA. at Mossy Oldsmobile.

It was uniquely ordered from the factory by me in Saturn Gold with W25 forced induction hood with black stripes. Also was ordered with black vinyl bucket seats with console,
hub caps (standard wheels), dual exhaust and sport steering wheel. Engine was 4bbl 350 and with Automatic Trans.

An anecdote about this car is that I had changed carburators to a Carter and one day my wife at the time had it at work in a pay parking lot and the engine caught fire
(carb backfire) and the lot attendant didn't know how to open the hood but I guess the flame in the carb subsided. Outcome was a burn spot on the fiberglass hood that I was able
to repair.

Anyway, If someone knows of or incredibly owns this car I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for looking.

Reactions: 2 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I swear I just read this or a similar search about a week ago.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor