looking for exterior trim ideas or a different way

Status
Not open for further replies.

ron chickadel

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 17, 2016
millsboro,de
i have a 85 bonneville and at the bottom edge of 1/4 panet near exhaust exit i have about 2 1/2 rust blister. i,m going to repair blister .but i need an idea to cover it . I don,t want paint this time because of funds to repaint whole car at this time. i was thinking about trying to find some stainless steel on chrome maybe 4 inches wide that i could attach over repair and do both sides with. any suggestions , or maybe where i could get some meterials to do job with , positively be appreciated , ron

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Would somthing like this be too small to cover area? Try looking for trim peices.
001.jpg

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
i have a nice set of lower body chrome trim from a 85 cutlass sedan(same as picture above bonne)10 piece set---236.81 shipped.pm me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor