looking for headlight - taillight recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Burt

Greasemonkey
Jul 23, 2017
Texas
What is everyone using for replacement head lights - tail lights in their builds these days? Pulling together a frame off 1987 El Camino SS pro touring car and I want to put some modern hi visibility headlights in it. I would also like matching taillights if I go HID, LCD, etc etc. Its going to be a "drive in" show car and I want to do a couple legs of the power tour with it as well so I want something with a clean look and install. I want something clean and functional.

What does everyone recommend?

Reactions: 1 user

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
there's an easy headlight relay upgrade you can do that draws power rite from the battery that makes a big diffrence with any headlight set up.stock or otherwise.I'm running the digi-tail led conversion tailights and it's a huge difference.really bright even in the day time.

Reactions: 1 user

OldsZZ383

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2019
Arizona
What is everyone using for replacement head lights - tail lights in their builds these days? Pulling together a frame off 1987 El Camino SS pro touring car and I want to put some modern hi visibility headlights in it. I would also like matching taillights if I go HID, LCD, etc etc. Its going to be a "drive in" show car and I want to do a couple legs of the power tour with it as well so I want something with a clean look and install. I want something clean and functional.

What does everyone recommend?
I have these on my Cutlass. They perform great and look awesome!

4PCS Partsam 4x6 LED Headlights Sealed Beam 6x4 Conversion Kit H4651 H4666 H4656​

And they are priced right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor