Looking for original Cutlass or Grand Prix 81-87

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul S

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 2, 2020
Hi. I am currently interested in an 81-87 Cutlass Supreme or Grand Prix. Must be: Unmodified, turn key, V-8 & have either T-tops or moonroof. Any leads would be appreciated. Thank you very much. -Paul S.

1320John$$$

G-Body Guru
Sep 18, 2019
Pennsylvania
Hi. I am currently interested in an 81-87 Cutlass Supreme or Grand Prix. Must be: Unmodified, turn key, V-8 & have either T-tops or moonroof. Any leads would be appreciated. Thank you very much. -Paul S.
OK Paul where are you located and how far are you willing to drive or have one shipped and a price range would be nice

Paul S

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 2, 2020
OK Paul where are you located and how far are you willing to drive or have one shipped and a price range would be nice
I am in Danbury, CT. I will have it shipped if it’s the right car. Price range? They’re not very expensive cars but I will pay for the right all original nice example. Thanks for responding.

Paul S

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 2, 2020
I am in Danbury, CT. I will have it shipped if it’s the right car. Price range? They’re not very expensive cars but I will pay for the right all original nice example. Thanks for responding.
I would really prefer Grand Prix. I would like to surprise my girlfriend. She had an 82 LJ in the late 80’s & loved it. Thanks

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
86 Grand Prix 2+2 for sale. My dad is the original owner. Stored winter's. 8500 firm

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor