Looking for the 2 SMALL TRIM pieces BEHIND the front wheels for a Calais

Status
Not open for further replies.

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
I thought I scored a set but they were not to be the right parts. So, I am STILL looking for the trim pieces between the front wheel opening and
the front door jamb. Smallest of all the trim pieces. Any help I'd appreciate. I do NEED BOTH SIDES, driver AND passenger, AZ.

Spintire47

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2019
Westerly R.i.
I think I might actually have what you need. I will take a pic of the piece I think it is you need but it's in my glove box of my car in the body shop. I'll have it back in a week or two and I will let you know

Reactions: 1 user

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
I think I might actually have what you need. I will take a pic of the piece I think it is you need but it's in my glove box of my car in the body shop. I'll have it back in a week or two and I will let you know

GREAT! I hope you have them.........my Calais and I will be so pleased...........do you have BOTH? One for EACH SIDE? I do need both sides...
but kindly let me know what you find..........looking forward to hearing from you.(y):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor