Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
That looks like a nice clean car for the money...low miles, too. I like the white with the burgundy interior.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Aftermarket sunroof kills it for me.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

rogue_ryder

Master Mechanic
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Missing the horn button, pass....

Seriously that looks like a really nice Monte SS! The Burgundy/Red Interior must be a love it or hate it thing. I'm in the love it catergory. I remember growing up my folks had a Jimmy (K-5) with that interior when I was in middle school and my buddy had a K-10 when we were in Highschool that had it too. I alwasy thought it was the best interior color GM made.

The woman hates it though! She said if I got an H/O with that interior she wouldn't ride in it!

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Missing the horn button, pass....

Seriously that looks like a really nice Monte SS! The Burgundy/Red Interior must be a love it or hate it thing. I'm in the love it catergory. I remember growing up my folks had a Jimmy (K-5) with that interior when I was in middle school and my buddy had a K-10 when we were in Highschool that had it too. I alwasy thought it was the best interior color GM made.

The woman hates it though! She said if I got an H/O with that interior she wouldn't ride in it!

Yeah I would say I'm in the hate it category, it was the demise of my first Monte. I have enough red in my life with my hair, don't need any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor