Lost dome light, underhood lamp, and ignition buzzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kustomkyle

G-Body Guru
Apr 14, 2008
Overnight, somehow I've lost the dome light, the underhood light, and the buzzer is gone when you have the key in the ignition and door open. This is a 1986 Regal Limited, but with basically no power options, thankfully.

All of these things all functioned previously. No blown fuses or bad bulbs. I have had issues with the (factory) radio, but I'm assuming that is non-related. Dash cluster still lights up when the headlights are on.

I'm not an electrical person, but it is odd that all of these things stopped working by themselves overnight at the same time. Hopefully someone has had this happen before and it's a simple fix. Any hints at where/what to look for to fix this would be a great help.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
this might help
Clock-Cigar-CourtesyLights.jpg

kustomkyle

G-Body Guru
Apr 14, 2008
Schematics are Greek salad to me, but I'll have to stare at it for a few hours to figure it out.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
If you print off the schematic and refer to it while you're working on your car it will probably make sense then

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor