Lots of Regal Parts, some Cutlass Stuff

Trader history (0)

Nov 4, 2012
Regretfully parting out my Regal and I want the stuff to go to good use. I have virtually the whole car for sale. Most parts are average to nice, some are minty, very few would be considered fair to poor. Highlights include a T Type steering wheel, Cutlass buckets, a mint Regal dash, nice chrome bumpers, bumper fillers, a practically new ACC carpet, Regal Limited lower door panels, a Turbo Hood, new reproduction floor pans. I think I have a full set of body bolts and Energy Suspension polyurethane body mounts with zero miles on them. Lots of Buick engine pieces. Have a frame, not perfect but usable. Rear rails are nice. I think I have an Astro steering shaft around here somewhere. Lots more parts around. Just ask. No Monte or Grand Prix specific parts.

No engine or transmission for sale. Rear axle is a 2.41 open 7.5, if you want it you can have it. Good for a wagon maybe lol.

Doors are sold, header panel is sold.

Reactions: 1 user

drb930

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 25, 2007
Los Angeles
Hi Joe,

Pictures of these - Cutlass buckets & Regal Limited lower door panels
Are the seats power?

86LK

G-Body Guru
Jul 23, 2018
Regretfully parting out my Regal and I want the stuff to go to good use. I have virtually the whole car for sale. Most parts are average to nice, some are minty, very few would be considered fair to poor. Highlights include a T Type steering wheel, Cutlass buckets, a mint Regal dash, nice chrome bumpers, bumper fillers, a practically new ACC carpet, Regal Limited lower door panels, a Turbo Hood, new reproduction floor pans. I think I have a full set of body bolts and Energy Suspension polyurethane body mounts with zero miles on them. Lots of Buick engine pieces. Have a frame, not perfect but usable. Rear rails are nice. I think I have an Astro steering shaft around here somewhere. Lots more parts around. Just ask. No Monte or Grand Prix specific parts.
I'll have to limit myself to small shippable stuff. IIRC you're east coast aren't you Joe?

got a picture of the steering wheel?

joesregalproject

Geezer
Nov 4, 2012
I'll have to limit myself to small shippable stuff. IIRC you're east coast aren't you Joe?

got a picture of the steering wheel?

Western Pennsylvania. Quick picture.
20220709_212454.jpg

Mike 86 regal

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 17, 2022
Oklahoma

No engine or transmission for sale. Rear axle is a 2.41 open 7.5, if you want it you can have it. Good for a wagon maybe lol.

Doors are sold, header panel is sold.
joesregalproject how much , steering wheel,shaft, do you have the hood insulation and radiator over flow? I like in Oklahoma

joesregalproject

Geezer
Nov 4, 2012
Update. Doors, header panel, steering column, steering wheel, headlight bezels, and bumper fillers are sold. Still have plenty of parts.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes P-S-T Southside Machine Performance UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor