Lots of Regal Parts, some Cutlass Stuff

Trader history (0)

joesregalproject

Geezer
Nov 4, 2012
Still have lots of stuff for sale. Sale pending on the astro steering column and jounce bars. I would really like to get rid of the body and frame. If anyone is remotely interested, make an offer, I'd let them go very inexpensively. I do have a title for the body.

85Frankencar

Greasemonkey
May 17, 2010
Indy
Joe,
Sorry to hear you’re parting it out. I remember when you started this project way back when and started your build thread…by chance do you have any quarter windows that are chrome from a non-vinyl top car that you’d be willing to part with? I’ve got a set of GN ones already but I think I’m gonna keep the trim chrome/aluminum. Let me know, thanks.

Reactions: 1 user

joesregalproject

Geezer
Nov 4, 2012
Do you have a passenger side fender and plastic fender liner ?
Yes.
Engine wiring harness?
No.
Joe,
Sorry to hear you’re parting it out. I remember when you started this project way back when and started your build thread…by chance do you have any quarter windows that are chrome from a non-vinyl top car that you’d be willing to part with? I’ve got a set of GN ones already but I think I’m gonna keep the trim chrome/aluminum. Let me know, thanks.
Thanks it wasn't an easy decision. I don't have any quarter windows unfortunately.
Joe,

What color is that carpet and what are you asking for it? Shipping to 85212
Thanks
Burgundy. I can get you a price shortly.
Do you still have the seats? If so can you send a picture. Thanks
Yes I do have the seats.

Reactions: 1 users

Scubby13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 9, 2021
Yes.

No.

Thanks it wasn't an easy decision. I don't have any quarter windows unfortunately.

Burgundy. I can get you a price shortly.

Yes I do have the seats.
DefinItely interested in the seats. Also curious to know if they recline. Thanks

joesregalproject

Geezer
Nov 4, 2012
DefinItely interested in the seats. Also curious to know if they recline. Thanks
They aren't reclining buckets unfortunately. I think they are pretty nice though. If I thought I was gonna get a cutlass I'd keep them.
20220804_140143.jpg
20220804_140200.jpg
20220804_140334.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor