MALIBU Love This Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdwheat1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 19, 2014
East Central Florida
First time posting. I live in East Central Florida. I hate rust, lived in Arizona to long, ha.
I fell into wagons years and years ago when I found a 57 Buick Caballero wagon that was almost a perfect original car. I think it is one of the most beautiful older wagons out there. Should have kept it, worth a bundle these days. Oh well Shoulda Coulda Woulda, ha. We've all been there.
Picked up a 83 Malibu wagon a couple of years ago that wasn't quite finished and that has been my hobby since then. The car was done right by a very meticulous fellow, glad of that. I got the car missing about half the interior, so been fiddling with that ever since. Now its hightime to get her done. I really appericiate the unbenounced help from all the posters, thank you all.

photo 3 copy 9.png

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
JD,
Welcome to the forum. That is one cool looking Malibu wagon. There was a guy on Maliburacing selling a similar wagon awhile back. I believe he was from Wisconsin...if I'm not mistaken. It also had the fiberglass rollpans and similar two tone motif.

If you get a chance, could you post some pics of the interior, etc? What's it powered by?

I'll bet you wish you still had the '57 Buick Caballero HT wagon. Those were also one my favorite wagons along with the '57 Olds Fiesta hardtop wagon. But, I love all wagons. Nice to have you aboard. :friday:
We may have to get all the G-body Florida wagon owners together for a meet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Nice!

Reactions: 1 user

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Welcome from Iowa. That is one awesome looking wagon! Tell us more about it.

WV CHEVY MANN

Greasemonkey
Sep 15, 2018
West Virginia
Hello and welcome to the forum from West Virginia. Glad your here. GREAT looking wagon my friend ....

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor