REGAL Lowback w Headrest or Highback buckets?

Lowback Buckets w Headrest or Highback for CaliWagon83's Restomod?

• Lowback w Headrest

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Highback

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Get a hold of Intercooled88. He always seem to have seats for sale. Not the cheapest, but he has every part for Grand National. He has a junkyard full of them.

• Informative
Reactions: 3 users

AZRegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 20, 2017
Mesa AZ
I want to find the low backs for my Regal. They are hard to find. I lucked into these reclining highbacks from a 84 hurst olds for 200 bucks. The plastics are the exact maple color and match perfectly to the rest of the plastics in my car. Gbodyparts sells correct maple colored seat covers for these 83-84 hurst olds seats. I just wish i could find the low backs. These seats are in amazing shape. The plastics are awesome and the chrome trim parts are complete and not broke. I would trade these for a set of Regal seats if I could find them.

full

full

full

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Depending on your budget I contacted Cerullo Seats about making the same seats that I have in my Monte for my Regal and they sent me a few different velour fabric samples and they actually had one that matched the Regal, you can also send them your own fabric also which will bring the cost down but the price I was quoted was $1500 for the pair with custom fabric in velour and if I didn't already have a set of NOS power 60/40 seats in there I would probably go this route but for the time being they are over budget for this car, but if I do it the seat will be their GT style seat pictured below and made to match the Regal seats pictured.

download (1).jpg
IMG_2016.JPG

Reactions: 1 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Depending on your budget I contacted Cerullo Seats about making the same seats that I have in my Monte for my Regal and they sent me a few different velour fabric samples and they actually had one that matched the Regal, you can also send them your own fabric also which will bring the cost down but the price I was quoted was $1500 for the pair with custom fabric in velour and if I didn't already have a set of NOS power 60/40 seats in there I would probably go this route but for the time being they are over budget for this car, but if I do it the seat will be their GT style seat pictured below and made to match the Regal seats pictured.

View attachment 103823 View attachment 103824
I like those seats alot!!!!! I would sell my racing seats in a heartbeat for a set like the Cerullo you posted. I think Scat has a similar seat that I might look into to. They look modern with the style and bolstering, but still have that retro vibe.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

gnvair

Royal Smart Person
Sep 1, 2018
Southern New Jersey near Philly

View attachment 103823 View attachment 103824
Man that is really rare with the power passenger seat. Buick guys typically go crazy for that stuff!

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
I don't think that's a factory passenger power seat, don't believe any passenger side could get power in a g-body.

I'm also debating which buckets to put in my wagon, whenever I get my hands on it. Want to keep it Pontiac and year correct but since there are several styles within a year or so, still not sure which direction to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor