Lower chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldsmbl

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 9, 2017
Was someone on this site looking for lower chrome? I thought I remembered someone seeking lower fender chrome for G-body cutlass.....the piece between the door and front wheel. I dug out a pair. Contact me through this site or directly. [email protected] Greg.

Attachments

• 20190310_170523.jpg
    20190310_170523.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 232

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
Was someone on this site looking for lower chrome? I thought I remembered someone seeking lower fender chrome for G-body cutlass.....the piece between the door and front wheel. I dug out a pair. Contact me through this site or directly. [email protected] Greg.

It twas I..or it was me that was looking. A member referred another member and that member has the pieces I needed. They were for
a Calais..........

I hope this is what you were referring to.

Oldsmbl

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 9, 2017
Ahhh yes. That is what I was referring to. As you can see, I dug out a pair in case you still needed them. Greg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor