lower my 87 monte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah fam. I didnt tell him you ran drop springs up front. I was just letting him know what I'M GONNA RUN, and that my setup is based off of where yours sits now with your setup. I used yours to see how much lower I could go. Thats why I added the 1" drop springs up front and 2" rears instead of the Belltech 1.5" for my setup :wink:

@ mkiiisupra---Beautiful ride man! WOW! Nice and low

Warren 8)

all that helps me alot thanks for posting the pictures with your cars they all look good and clean

Cutting springs is not a big deal as long as you do it the correct way. A torch is a big no-no but a cut off wheel works just fine. If your really worried that the cutoff wheel is going to heat the spring too much, you can drop the spring in a bucket of water with the top sticking out above the water and cut it that way.

Drop spindles have always been a bit controversial as far as being the "correct" way to lower a car. Most will tell you they're more for just the looks than for handling. If your into handling, you'll want to do your drop with just springs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor