Lower quarter patch panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

justacruzr2

Greasemonkey
Jun 16, 2017
Midlothian, Illinois
Anybody know if there are lower quarter patch panels for the '81 - '87 Grand Prix's? A Google search turned up nothing relevant but I'd swear that I saw at least the front lower quarter patch panel available not long ago. I'd also swear that I saw full quarters available not long ago too. Thanks

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
How much do you have to replace. I made my own patches for the area behind the wheel opening and it's not a difficult patch to make.

85ss/85gn

Master Mechanic
Jan 31, 2007
beaver dam,wi
Don't recall seeing anything for grand prix. What do you need? Have a complete rear end from a 83 grand prix

justacruzr2

Greasemonkey
Jun 16, 2017
Midlothian, Illinois
How much do you have to replace. I made my own patches for the area behind the wheel opening and it's not a difficult patch to make.

Thanks everyone for your replys. My Prix has the wide moldings and there was a rust hole under each one so both the front and rear lowers on both sides. I've been looking at the Cutlass lowers and they have the same contour at the bottom. They come down straight at the bottom like the Prix. The Regal and Carlo have a raked contour and wouldn't work. The only problem I see with the Cutlass patches is that, from the pictures, they look to have a bulge along the wheel opening that seems to go all the way down to the bottom. Wonder if that could be flattened out without damaging the patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor