Lower Rear 1/4 patch panels???

Status
Not open for further replies.

80 Malibu BB

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 31, 2012
I have exhausted every avenue I know of to find patch panels for the lower rear 1/4s for an 80 Malibu 2 door.
Does anyone have any info that could help me?? I can find El Camino everywhere. I wouldn't even mind cutting up a set of half 1/4s to make them work. I can not find anything for a Malibu except Full 1/4s.

HELP!!!!

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Replied to your post over on MR a few days ago......

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user

80 Malibu BB

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 31, 2012
Well, I received my Quarter from Ecklers and it is the worst sheet metal work I have ever seen. Make sure you know what you are getting before paying the expensive shipping for body panels. I'm not sure where they get them from but they are terrible. Good thing I am only going to cut them up. Body lines are wrong. Wheel lip is wrong and warped to hell. Not even near factory gauge steel. Rant over.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor