LQ4/4L80e swap first start up

Status
Not open for further replies.

vader87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2014
First start up! Now for a good tune and a few Dyno pulls.

Reactions: 5 users

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
That's a beautiful install. I'd like to see what this thing can do with a good tune!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

vader87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2014
Wow, beautiful work! Love the attention to detail. What hot side did you use? I'm looking for a bolt on kit that would clear the low mount AC compressor for a truck install.

Thanks! Those are Jardine Headers and the rest is custom. I know LSsimple can make you just about any accessory setup.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
As others have already stated, that's a beautifully executed install/build.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

MurderCarlo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 6, 2014
Frederick MD
Nice clean install. Any clearance issues with the 4l80? This has probably been covered before but I'm just starting to look into doing a swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree

vader87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2014
Nice clean install. Any clearance issues with the 4l80? This has probably been covered before but I'm just starting to look into doing a swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No issues, either dent the passenger side tunnel to fit the cooling line fittings or use the banjo type.

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor