Lq4/Lq9 swap questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlyle23

n00b
Jul 2, 2011
I have an 86 monte carlo ss and I am looking to do the ls swap. I'm ready to start purchasing parts and I'm not sure of everything I need. I know I need the engine harness, computer, ls6 intake, fbody or corvette serpentine system, brp conversion kit/headers, etc. If I left anything out please let me know. Also for anybody who has done the swap in a gbody what issues did u run into. Any help is greatly appreciated.

beeterolds

Master Mechanic
Dec 15, 2007
Cleveland ohio 44131
You have a lot of work to do!! Are you going EFI? carb?? getting motor mounts is the easy part.... its the LITTLE bullshit is what kills you.. the nickel and dime sh*t!! what im suffering from right now..!! Im about 75% complete with my project..its been a blast along the way and I just can't wait to get this thing on the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor