LS accessories and brackets needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlBreland

Apprentice
Oct 7, 2014
Palm Harbor, Florida
I have found a 5.3 out of a Silverado that was replaced because of noisy lifters. The engine is pretty complete except for all the accessories and brackets. I don't want to pay aftermarket prices so hoping someone has switched to an aftermarket setup and has the old parts laying around. Altenator, a/c compressor, power steering pump and resivoir, idlers, pulleys and brackets all needed. Junk yard has them but hoping to find someone who has switched to a trick aftermarket unit and has all the original parts left over :) Text or email me...

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
I have everything off of the 6.0 I am rebuilding. I assume it's the same for a 5.3 Mine was off of an 02 Silverado

AlBreland

Apprentice
Oct 7, 2014
Palm Harbor, Florida
I lost out on the engine it was picked up by LKQ and sucked back into the system never to be seen again :( I do have a guy on the lookout for anotherone....he works there so sooner or later one will pop up ;)

On a slightly different subject I had an offer to trade the elco for a Charger today but the title has "rebuilt" on it and even though the car looks perfect that kinda scares me.....what do you guys think?

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Tony are you selling it and for how much....I didn't get the engine but I'll find another one so may still be interested.... Al
Yes I would sell everything for cheap but shipping would probably be cost prohibited. Let me know

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Yeah. I got that, but if he hits a wall with salvage stuff, there are purpose-built G-Body LS swap parts. I start to cry whenever I think about the total bill for my wagon restomod, :cautious: then imagine how awesome it's going to be, then I don't feel as bad. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
Yes I would sell everything for cheap but shipping would probably be cost prohibited. Let me know
Agreed........no need to ship. Around my area, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting LS truck accessories and brackets. Craig's list or the U Pull should have what the OP is looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor