LS Swap Oil Pan

Status
Not open for further replies.

leefybeaver

Apprentice
Jul 23, 2012
Canada
Thanks for the input.

Ordered the Holley pan...wiring harness and computer, motor mount adapters...time to get crackin' on this!

Reactions: 1 users

leefybeaver

Apprentice
Jul 23, 2012
Canada
Is the leafy beaver prevalent in Canada? LOL.. I used the Holley 302-2 but don't remember paying $350? When I did my swap I couldn't find anything else that didn't hang below the frame. Nice piece and it is pricey....BUT for a few bucks more it gets the job done correctly and is part of the overall system that is engineered to fit.

View attachment 101300
The leefybeaver is a slightly more noble version of the traditional Canadian beaver. Hard to find in the wild, but you will know right away when you cross its path! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Holley 302-3 going in the Monte. 4th Gen F-body in the wagon.

leefybeaver

Apprentice
Jul 23, 2012
Canada
well that was quick...

Need headers now! I read somewhere a while back that the cheap ebay F-Body headers work decent?

Attachments

• 20181219_123924.jpg
    20181219_123924.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 164
Reactions: 1 user

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
well that was quick...

Need headers now! I read somewhere a while back that the cheap ebay F-Body headers work decent?
well that was quick...

Nice!... F body headers can be made to work if you want it to look like a Kindergartener project. They are not necessarily a direct fit and may require beating

https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversions-hybrids/852472-headers-86-monte-g-body-swap.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor