carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017
Reactions: 4 users

Jakefromstatefarm

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2014
Bwahahahaha

I can only imagine the hate that is getting.. LS swaps generate enough already, that will be a new level.

Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Love it.

Those first gen EVs are going to depreciate like mad... might as well recycle them. It's Eco friendly, ya know?

It is either this or dog houses.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017
Love it.

Those first gen EVs are going to depreciate like mad... might as well recycle them. It's Eco friendly, ya know?

It is either this or dog houses.
Think there's room for a TURBO?

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I just dont know how I feel about it. Piss off the ev huggers = good... but it's still an ls swap so....

I'd kind of prefer they threw a 6bt in it and tuned it to run pig rich

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Many of the people against LS swaps, have never driven a swapped car and seen the difference between a sbc and a LS. Especially if you're going from carb to FI...

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

pontiac guy

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
As an ardent supporter of the anti LS swap movement I actually can get behind this. There are only a few times putting an LS into something is acceptable. If your car actually came with one, or in a really oddball, and I mean really oddball platform. Paint mixer, OK. Tesla, yes. There is a definite place for electric and hybrid vehicles. All those soccer mom's and office chicks need reliable transportation with 19 cupholders and in flight entertainment while they sit in climate controlled comfort in gridlock. Save the gasoline for those of us who actually appreciate the internal combustion motor and it's wrapper for the personal expression it enables.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor