MONTE CARLO LS3/6L80 swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

CM1SCW

Greasemonkey
Nov 6, 2020
Lenoir City,TN
Just an update on my 87 monte carlo SS aerocoupe LS3 swap. Car is at the shop and engine, transmission, gas tank and steering box removed. Interior removed in prep for tunnel mod. Installed dakota digital gages, fuel tank with in tank fuel pump and rack and pinion have been installed. No photos available yet

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Do we need to make an Instructables on how to start and maintain a build thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
:worthless:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • Winner
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I think we can all agree that there are build threads, then there are BUILD THREADS. The problem with a good one is that they get long, and it becomes troublesome finding something specific. I do it on my own all the time. Now, if you're chillin' with a cup of coffee on a Sunday morning, there's nothing better (maybe a few things) than going through a full build from the beginning.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
OK I'm genuinely curious what sort of google-fu was required to produce that gif.

I am into some pretty kinky sh*t, it was just one of my suggested images doing a normal search for "flaming gimp pony".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor