LSA in 78 malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ttopbox

n00b
Jun 11, 2019
Hello All, i recently scored an LSA engine and tr6060 6-speed combo out of a 2914 ZL1. My plán to put in the Malibu but I would like to keep engine intact and not mess with it. My question is, does anyone know or have they swapped engine with stock zl1 oil pan or would I have to swap it to clear the gbody crossmember. Also I’ve been reading that I have to relocate accessories to clear the steering box. I’m going with holly headers. I also have the zl1 radiator and condenser which i plán to use also . Anybody care to help and shine some knowledge on what will work or maybe tips i should know before going all in on this build. Thank you all and appreciate the help
C756AB99-9CDA-48D9-86C0-05D59CCCC3E0.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Looking forward to seeing this come together, that was my original plan for my Monte as well

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor