Lsxtravaganza July 3rd -7th 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Guys; Check this event out: https://lsxtravaganza.com/events/
In & around Chicago including Black Hawk Farms road course for the best rate I've ever seen. And car show of course (& I think all makes are welcome?) & open road tour. Then on to the drag strip at GLDW Sunday. And finishing off the week end meeting up with the Chicago Holden Connection @ Micheal's On The Lake for some good viddels, 5 miles from the drag strip. I asked Antwain Hicks (contact) a few weeks ago if non Ls powered cars were welcome at Black Hawk farms on the 4th. He would prefer only Ls powered cars, old info. So now I see that the car show is open to all & I believe maybe a auto-X (?). The drag strip is open to all on Sunday. And the CHC of course is made up of GTO's, G8's, SS Chevy's mostly, toss in a few CTS's & who knows.
At this point I have not entered, but may if he opens it up to all makes at all events?
I do plan to be at the CHC lake dinner on the 7th as I'm the host
Consider joining us for one or more of the events, Ole' Bob.
Ps: Pictures are to get your heart rate up to summer speed!

Attachments

• IMG_0332.JPG
    IMG_0332.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 247
  • Bryon Malibu Burnout_10.JPG
    Bryon Malibu Burnout_10.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 223
  • Bryon Malibu&Ford 05.JPG
    Bryon Malibu&Ford 05.JPG
    376.5 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_6269 (2).jpg
    IMG_6269 (2).jpg
    556 KB · Views: 221
  • Winner
Reactions: 1 users

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Guys; If your Ls powered, check this out. The sponsors are nearing the pay date for the track day & are looking for a head count. The Bronze Brick of course doesn't qualify but my ole' work car does. I gotta say this is the least expensive way to get out on this road course I've seen in may of year! So I gotta decide in the next couple of days if I want to risk hurting my beloved Holden? Oh it's back together, got it back two days ago. Ole' Bob.

Attachments

• IMG_0310.JPG
    IMG_0310.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 180
  • 18-05_GTO_002.JPG
    18-05_GTO_002.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0361.JPG
    IMG_0361.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 147
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor