Lucky score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Went to my UPULL&PAY yard yesterday because they had a 1980 El Camino listed in inventory. Having a nitemare of a time finding a 3 plug windshield washer pump. Anyway when I get to the car I'm horrified, this thing looked like it sat in 2 ft. of salt water for years. Even the top of the core support would crumble in your hand. I didn't think there could be anything any good. The wiper pump was the normal 2 plug. I looked inside after fighting the doors open and to my total amazement, all the rear interior trim panels were not only there but better than mine. The rear kick panels as they're called have absolutely no abuse, just need painted to match my interior. Other than a headliner these are the last interior pieces I need. I think it's Dixie that wants $200.00 for the pair. I got BOTH for the whopping price of $16.00

• Winner
Reactions: 8 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor