LY6 and TKO 600?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muswagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 29, 2018
Is anyone running this combo?

I already have the ford TKO and know what QT bell and clutch I need, and the hydraulic TB bearing (Tilton), and I got a good deal on a LY6 so I am committed to an LS now I spoz

I had searched and found a trans crossmember that would work, but I cannot seem to find it again...Any insights?

For clutch pedal, I have been looking at the sick speed monte kit, which uses a F body master, which should work with an internal slave.

Lastly, do most go with auto because just reading back what I have written manual seems like a massive PITA? I just prefer a manual so I willing to give it a shot

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I have the F body master clutch with the McLeod hydraulic throw out bearing, the instructions for 3/4" bore is pedal travel of 1". Your throw out bearing will have pedal travel instructions. I use an applicance foot adjuster with a nut on each side of the firewall as an adjustable pedal stop

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor