M/H Racemaster Drag Radials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yav8

Master Mechanic
Aug 19, 2014
Manitowoc wis.
Just ordered a set and was wondering if any one is running a set of these drag radials. I have run a set of MT Pros last year used those up in 7 races. (did win the track championship 2020) so I went a lot of rounds. This year I put on a set of Hoosier drag radials (275/60/15 both sets) and this set is getting used up. Just to be fair I have been to the finals 4 times in 7 races so their is a lot of runs on these. Just wondering if any one has run the M/H drag radials and how they liked them.

DROLDS84

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2015
Northern Indiana
Always liked the looks of them...been running the MT ss drag radials with good results. Let us know how the M&H's perform.

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Sure have. They are among my favourite DRs. They don't get much air time because M/T has the advertising advantage.

Last edited:

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I'm curious of your results because I'm in need of another set of tires as well. I too have been using the MT Street SS. They seem to work fine (not alot of experience), but they have gone away pretty quick - mine are almost a non treaded slick presently lol.

I was looking at getting the MT ET Street R's, but other input would be great.

Last edited:

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016
I'm curious of your results because I'm in need of another set of tires as well. I too have been using the MT Street SS. They seem to work fine (not alot of experience), but they have gone away pretty quick - mine are almost a non treaded slick presently lol.

I was looking at getting the MT ET Street R's, but other input would be great.
Rs are night and day better than the SS tire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor