Malibu Classic emblems???'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickeymoore

G-Body Guru
May 6, 2009
Atlanta,Georgia
I'm looking for some Malibu Classic emblems that goes on the quarter panel in the rear for my 1979 Malibu Classic anyone know where I could get some or what's the original GM part number and I see a lot of them but I don't know what size to get?

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Ah, pagrunt beat me to it. You'll be searching for these I suspect. They're the stick on kind for 78-on. I think 77 and earlier had two mounting pegs.

20059782 Malibu Classic quarter emblems.jpg

20059782 Malibu Classic quarter emblems 1.jpg

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I don't think anyone is repopping these. And they've long been discontinued from GM. But you'll just have to keep checking. Last set of these type of NOS ones I found went for like 82 bucks on fleabay. Saw plenty of used emblems. Just remember you have the stick-on style. You can get some 3M emblem tape to put new tape on if you go with used emblems.

Reactions: 1 user

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Yeah how much and any pictures I'm interested send pictures to 404 226 9561 if you can

I'm at work for the day....I'll try and get some pics when I get home...we are away every weekend in the summer leaving right after work on Fridays. But I'll do my best to get you pics before we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor