Malibu Projects in Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I am visiting Florian (Fluri) this weekend after a work trip in England last week. We met in 2000 because of a shared interest in the Malibu. Like me, he has both a coupe and wagon. The wagon is factory 4-speed with a 305. The coupe has a 350 and T56 I helped him import and install. Yesterday we dug my old Honda out of the back of his barn and got it running. Took a three-hour ride up the Ruinaulta, a long narrow gorge on the Rhine river called the Swiss Grand Canyon. Then up the mountains on some amazing switchbacks. Today we went for a ride in Hitsch's boat on the (lake) Walensee, powered by a 305 Volvo Penta (a marine small-block Chevy). Hitsch let me drive his LT4 Corvette home. A blast rowing through six gears on the Autobahn.

Attachments

• Hitsch's Corvette.jpg
    Hitsch's Corvette.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 350
  • Silverwing 2014.jpg
    Silverwing 2014.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 333
  • Joeri's Impala.jpg
    Joeri's Impala.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 349
  • Coupe Monza Console T56.jpg
    Coupe Monza Console T56.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 378
  • Fluri's Malibu Barn.jpg
    Fluri's Malibu Barn.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 335
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor