Malibu wagon with el camino doors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Not sure what to think. Part of me wants to save it, part of me wants to kill it with fire.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

86pontiac2+2

Greasemonkey
Jul 14, 2016
Looks like an attempt to build "nomad" homology.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
It's something that you'd really have to look at it up close. It kinda scares me a little.
I would also be concerned about what's under the paint.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Not sure what to think. Part of me wants to save it, part of me wants to kill it with fire.

I'm on the fence as well... needs alot, but the hard work has already been done (but to what quality?)... if it were closer, I'd go take a look.... between any parts that may be worth saving and scrap, you could possibly make your $$ back if it wasn't worth the hassle...

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
The one in Iowa has been for sale FOREVER

Pretty sure the TX one was complete and running/for sale about 6 or 7 years ago...the trim shop logo seems familiar. If it is, it was put together in the middle of the roof

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I'd have liked to seen it being built. Could make a good project for somebody at that price.

ssbrewskyaz

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2010
New River, Arizona
Both of the links were expired but if it was a two door wagon, i.e,.a g-body wagon using El Camino doors, I almost built one. However, I don't half *ss stuff and when I saw my body guy lickin his chops, I knew it was cost prohibitive. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor