Maliburacing.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
YIKES. so it looks like as soon as he got the data moved over, he pulled the plug(!). *inhales* OK then. (Thanks philiip, I and the rest of MR, and the rest of the internet thank you for being so generous!!!)

You'll have to give it time for the DNS changes to propagate throughout the intarwebs. Once that's done you should see the site back up again. I had to update the board software, which meant changing the style/theme.... I know its not 100% the same but its not going to be. I'll be working on making it closer to what it used to look like here the rest of the week.

And I still have to pore through all the files and data and stuff he sent over. I really don't know what's all in there, and how its all put together. But from what I can see the forum is running and hopefully without errors. I'm sure there will be issues cropping up though.

Reactions: 1 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Really glad to see it go to somebody that appreciates it for what it was/is/has to offer!

A big Thanks! to all parties involved

• Agree

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Looks like its up and running. I HAD to update the site to the latest board software (incompatibility issues), which meant the old theme/style wouldn't work any more of course. I threw one up that was fairly close but it definitely has some usuability problems. It'll change soon again. So YES I KNOW its ugly and things aren't obvious.

But its back up. Once your computer or ISP gets the new DNS you should see it.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Kudos to you, Chris for taking on another endeavor. My hat's off to you, sir.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Thanks, Chris for preserving the history. It was a lot of work and we thank you.

Reactions: 1 user

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
So hey if anyone's interested the rehab of MR is done. Well probably about 96% anyway. Check it out.

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Nice!

I like the way it is laid out like this forum, but still retains the shell/image of the old site. A familiar face, if you will, slightly matured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor