maroon bench seat wanted. 1981-82 monte carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandmas g

n00b
Dec 22, 2018
looking for factory bench for 1981-1982 monte carlo. the red maroon was more red in these 2 years. prefer manual seats with sliders and head rest. will also buy rear seat to match if have?

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Which bench? '81 was with out armreast, with armrest optional. '82 up with armrest was standard. The Dark Maple was '81, '83, '84. The '82 used a simular but slightly darker Redwood. All years used code 77 & almost the same patterns. I know this cause my '81 has the non armrest bench in that color. Malibu's & El Caminos will have the same seat color/material for those years (Malibu for '81 as last year for coupes.) Possible the BOP cars could have the same material to match in base models.

grandmas g

n00b
Dec 22, 2018
thanks for info that means i am looking for the 82-84 darker color. the carpet has been changed and is more red so the newer seats would work if i find matches. do you have any or know of any

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Don't have any extras (still have to get my bench fabric delt with) & the last bench that matches yours was thrashed by those "don't care about the next guy" asses in the one yard I hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor