442 Marriage Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMES L EUBANK

Apprentice
Feb 18, 2018
CLARKSBURG, WV
I'm kinda new on the site. I joined less than a year ago, and I'm still learning the dos and don'ts. I enjoy reading many of the threads, though I do not post very much myself. But, when I do post there always seems to be someone on here who can lend a hand with whatever question that I have. It's been a lot of hard work and hard earned money, but I finally have the car in good working order. Some of this is due to the help and advice from members of this forum. So, I thought I'd share my good fortune with forum members. 30 years ago this month, I met a wonderful girl. I owned a 1980 Olds Cutlass Supreme at the time, and we used to go on long drives and enjoy the feel of the car on country roads. We parted ways soon after, but life brought us together again back in 2010. Yesterday, I finally proposed to my best friend at the very first place we met and with my new Olds in the background. This is the way it was supposed to be in the end. It took time to get the right car and the right girl. I finally found both. Thanks again to those members who helped me get the car ready for this moment in time. I planned it out for this very moment, and it all came together yesterday.

Attachments

• FullSizeR.jpg
    FullSizeR.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG959183.jpg
    IMG959183.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG959194.jpg
    IMG959194.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG959198.jpg
    IMG959198.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG959199.jpg
    IMG959199.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 206
  • Winner
Reactions: 15 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Congratulations.

Now as the wedding gift she can give YOU, someone needs to help her find your old car and get it back...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
“Let’s get ready to play...THE NEWLY WED GAME”!!! (Sorry I had to,I’m a 80’s baby;)any relation to bob?) CONGRATS!!!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I may as well get in line and congratulate you both.
Best wishes for a good and happy life together. Looks like you found your soulmate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor