Mazda truck forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Hi all. I just got an '86 Mazda truck (now my Malibu doesn't have to be a d/d anymore). And was wondering if anyone could point me towards a good forum? I guess I'm kind of been spoiled with this one, have never seen a automotive forum as good as this :D . So if any of you know of a good Mazda truck forum, let me know.

monte7carlo9

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 3, 2008
WA State
I have owned 5 mazdas, they are great dd's, in fact I still drive one daily! The greatest Mazda truck forum hands down is mazdabscene.com , I have been a member there for years! Very helpful and friendly people there. My screen name on there is dragginmazda86 (dave) . Also mazdatruckin.com which is a nice site too. Heres a couple pics the baby blue is my old project truck, and the red one is my current dd.

100_2734.jpg

015.jpg

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Cool, I will check it out. Thanks.

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
OK, I'm the same username on mazdabscene.com as on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor