MC Dash swap electrical issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corra722

n00b
Jul 24, 2018
I have an 87 Montecarlo ss that I'm putting a cutlass dash with rally gauges in. I got a wiring Harness from a cutlass with the sweep speedo. Found out the pins in the connectors for the clusters were different so switched them around using a guide I found on the internet. So I go to test the cluster and none of the gauges work just the blinker lights. My only idea is that the wires going in to the bulkhead from the firewall are different from the cutlass bulkhead I'm using. Can any one confirm this suspicion? If so anyone know where I can find the diagrams to sort this out?

REGAL8r

Apprentice
May 7, 2017
You need to swap in rear connector that rally pack had.i have a rally pack connector for 27.00 shipped.send me a message if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor