Merry Christmas/ Happy Hanukah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Let me be the first to wish all my friends and fellow members a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate.
Be safe and enjoy the season.

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Thanks Jack, the same to you and all the other members in here...

merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I'm slackin i guess lol! Happy holidays to all you gearheads! Hope yall get everything from santa you asked for.

Disclaimer: the wife asked me what i wanted....i told her $100 and a few hours at the local yard to find and get the stuff for the blazer brake swap. She was like "really"!!! Well yeah, but i know that didnt happen so i will be grateful for what her and my girls got.
Happy to breathe another day and tinker with my toys!
Disclaimer #2: my 6 yr old girl wanted a racetrack for her hot wheels.....sweet! I know what i will be playing with tomorrow!

Reactions: 3 users

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York
Merry Christmas to you Jack!...and to all G Body members and their families. Hope Santa is good to one and all.

As always...Give thanks for & say a prayer for those who cannot be with loved ones!

Cheers!!!

Reactions: 2 users

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Merry Christmas to everyone, or whatever you celebrate.

Hope everyone have a safe holiday

Reactions: 1 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Hoping everyone has a wonderful Holiday. Wishing everyone a safe, healthy, and prosperous 2017. If you get any G Body gifts... post them up so we can all be a little jealous. :p:D James-

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor