Michigan parts guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1983calais

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2015
Tiffin, OH
There is a G body group on facebook that he is a member of. (I'm pretty sure its this guy.) They praise his parts and refer everyone who inquires about a part to him.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
He has been listing on CL for years, his prices seem high which he doesn't list in the adds anymore and I have seen many listings where the parts look like someone discarded them and he decided they were worth something.
If you are going to buy something and need it shipped I would get a lot of quality pictures from him before making a final decision
If the map is right he is less than 8 miles from me and I still have chosen not to deal with him.

Reactions: 1 users

ham1974

Greasemonkey
Oct 6, 2012
I called and he quoted me $1450 for two grey buckets and rear seat shipped to Virginia. Seemed way out of line to me.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I called and he quoted me $1450 for two grey buckets and rear seat shipped to Virginia. Seemed way out of line to me.
It would probably be cheaper to buy a whole car and take the buckets seats out of it before dealing with this guy.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor