Mid 80's Oldsmobile Fiber Optics option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 14, 2018
Just recently acquired a box of parts and I believe I may have the parts for the fiber optics option but I'm not sure how that is supposed to work or whether or not I have all the pieces to make it work. Can anyone explain how it works and what I need to make it work. I have the front and rear lights with the fo ports, the cable, one front indicator (does this go on the fender?) and an internal indicator (3 lights). And lastly, assuming I have all the parts, does this package have any value? Thanks!

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Check out my thread “Project Olds Cool” here on the forum. In the first couple of pages I explain how the fibre optic system works, and where all the components are located.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor