Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
It it some kind of app/program?

It's weird how its set up, you need a Discord account and you need to know how to use it, but its an AI image generator.

You tell it what you want to see, the more details and nuance the better. But I've found that it doesn't know how to handle *exact* queries very well. Either it mostly-gets-it like the GN pix, or it just takes a bunch of related stuff, throws it in a bucket, shakes it up and dumps it out.

Check out that showcase link and see what's possible with it. Honestly this is kind of scary some of the AI tools I've seen, deep fakes (images/video/sound) are gonna be available to anyone with a phone any time now.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Hahaha. This is crazy! Looks like a weird door "hand"le. Wonder where her left hand is...

View attachment 215189
over here......

1675107954795.png

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach

It's weird how its set up, you need a Discord account and you need to know how to use it, but its an AI image generator.

You tell it what you want to see, the more details and nuance the better. But I've found that it doesn't know how to handle *exact* queries very well. Either it mostly-gets-it like the GN pix, or it just takes a bunch of related stuff, throws it in a bucket, shakes it up and dumps it out.

Check out that showcase link and see what's possible with it. Honestly this is kind of scary some of the AI tools I've seen, deep fakes (images/video/sound) are gonna be available to anyone with a phone any time now.
I have a discord account. Hmm that's a rabbit hole I'll have to think on haha.

doood

Amateur Mechanic
Sep 24, 2020
I tried to get ChatGPT to write some slightly mocking anti-MSR (molten salt reactor) essay highlighting that we don’t have them today, while they were first experimented with in the 1950s, because they're messy and give a lot of dose. The response was from the AI was that it couldn’t comply because my statements were false and misleading and not accurate compared to a world wide web of blog posts that state the opposite. I argued with it for about 10 minutes and got it to admit various points it made were not factual, but it still wouldn’t take the con position against MSRs. Any student of expository writing has had to write arguments on either side of contentious issues… The AI has been out for 3 months and it is already a liberal parrot.

The MSR think is a peeve for me outside of my love of cars. I'm a nuke engineer by trade and argue about it on the internet when I'm bored or irritated by armchair engineers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor