might be trading please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdpearson13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 25, 2007
iraq
Everyone you been great since i joined the forums the other day. I just have another question I am currently looking at a 1980 elcamino with a Crate 350 with 4500 miles on it Its got a turbo Tran dont know what the rear is but they said that both wheels spin when they are on a lift. Its got a new custom paint thats siver racing stripes on black its lowered 5in and got polished 16s. the bench is ripped but that doesnt bother me. the frame has minor surface rust. Its got a 650 holley carb and crome filter and rockers. I am trading my 04 suzuki drz400s for it it has 4300 miles and is very nice. I value my bike at 2500-3500 does this sound like a good deal. i will try to post a pic. I am in Iraq nowbut this sounds like something i cant lose out on. What dou you think?

Thanks everyone
Nick ps couldnt work pics on this computer[/img]

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
dunno seems like a good deal to me though :lol:

Uncletruck

Master Mechanic
Apr 22, 2007
Erie, PA
If that truly is the real deal, I would go for it in a second as an '80 Elky with a new 350, new paint and only 4500 miles should fetch MUCH, MUCH more than $3500. I would value a car like that in good condition anywhere from $8-10k. Just one thing to keep in mind, when something sounds too good to be true it usually is, so take that caution to mind.

-Mark-

hdpearson13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 25, 2007
iraq
i think its too good to be true but hes coming to my house tommorow and dropping it off with the title and picking up the bike and my nieghbor is going to look at he the guy said its got a small brake leak and power steering leak and the seats teared. sounds like easy fixes if not i still got my 93 t-bird that i think i am going to sell now because i hardly drive one car why do i need two. I normally ride the bike everywhere its so much better on gas for a daily basis. there is a lot of chrome on it to but the chrome around the wheel wells are going to have to go not very apealing with the paint to much lowerrider style than muscle in my opinion. Now i am just going to have to wait till i get home to start playing with it. does any one know if they got middle seat belts on the bench seat and if not how hard is it to convert to have a center seat belt i didnt ask and i wont beable to talk to him for some time thanks agian

hdpearson13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 25, 2007
iraq
thats rocks mark because now i can get a good child seat for my duaghter through the bike in the back and head back to pa when i get back i think that legal and safe does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor