Mike's Montes- Great Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I have say I was pleasantly surprised at the great service I recently received from Mike's Montes.
I had some questions regarding an application and emailed him a couple times in one day and had a quick response on the first email during business hours and the 2nd email was a couple hours after they had closed and I received a response ;later that same night.
Then I placed my order at 3:30 pm the following day and it was on my porch at 11:00 am the day after that.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
X2 on that! I've ordered several things from him via ebay as well as his site. Delivery was super fast comparedto alot of places. I guess, logistically it helps as well. He is in Ohio, im in KY...same for you being in MI.

I've read on here that he also invites people to place to hunt through his stockpile of used and nos stuff as well. That's true customer service there...wish all of 'em were like that!

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I've purchased a few things from him. Both were good experiences.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I really appreciated the fast email response since my order was pivoting on the response I received, many places seem to have a 2 day turnaround to get an email response and after the back and forth I end up not having my parts in time.

mobileaudio25

G-Body Guru
Jan 12, 2012
columbus, ohio
I live in Ohio about 2 hours away from him. I've made 4 trips out to his home and wow you guys have no idea what he has until you actually go there ! Thousand of parts. He has 12 monte Carlos. What is on his website is 1% of what he actually has.

He has 2 huge poll barns loaded with parts . I saw 50 front clips, bucket seats, consoles, mirrors, dashes, doors, glass, absolutely anything and everything you could need. Fed ex and ups comes to his home twice daily so he ships out very fast. Knowledgeable guy, nice guy and will definitely take care of you if you ever go out in person. Lord know I spent a heavy chunk of change with him!

IMG_1778.JPG

IMG_1779.JPG

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor