Mind warping music videos

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
You can't go wrong with a song about a group of cultists and their mass suicide.

Also id have to say the most disturbing music video I've ever watched is Forced gender reassignment by Cattle Decapitation. Ill leave it up you guys to find that one.....

And anything by GWAR is pretty mind bending....

Reactions: 2 users

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
I don't know about good, but definitely mind warping. Billy Ray Cyrus did a cover of "Mama said knock you out" by LL Cool J.

Original:

This abomination:

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY

Reactions: 1 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
You can't go wrong with a song about a group of cultists and their mass suicide.

Also id have to say the most disturbing music video I've ever watched is Forced gender reassignment by Cattle Decapitation. Ill leave it up you guys to find that one.....

And anything by GWAR is pretty mind bending....
Man I have a pair of tickets for these guys from last April that they canceled on and haven’t put any updates about at all... gotta go see my guitar hero Alex up close in person :notworthy:

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
Man I have a pair of tickets for these guys from last April that they canceled on and haven’t put any updates about at all... gotta go see my guitar hero Alex up close in person :notworthy:
I still need to see Testament live. Gene Hoglan is one of my favorite metal drummers out there among many (Danny Carey, Brann Dailor Vinnie Paul). I miss going to shows..

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
You really want your mind blown, here's Alex's other project. Totally night and day but that's just him I guess. 🤷‍♂️

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
love me some bay area.

Hoopty_Mike

Greasemonkey
Aug 5, 2012
CT
If you're one of the 27 million who haven't seen this. Any of the live stuff from this show is wild but this IMO takes the cake.

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor