My repo bread box with two 2 5/8 gauges
IMG_3915.PNG
IMG_3782.JPG

Reactions: 3 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Gonna slightly side track this thread, I have been looking into toggle switches myself and really like the look of the Ford GT's. Only other similar set I have found is the Lambo setup which runs like $600 just for the toggles

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Wow ! Im glad I saw this thread ! Ive been going crazy trying to decide how to mount the 2 1/16 Autometer gauges that I bought for my wagon. The plan was to have them in the cluster bezel and that went to crap so I was thinking about an add on A pillar pod. This looks so much better !!!!! A lot of problems solved on this forum !!!

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
The plan was to have them in the cluster bezel and that went to crap
"Cluster bezel" Is that the plate with just gauge holes in it that mount under the dash.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
This is the cluster bezel that I planned to use. Only problem is the new electrical gauges are longer than the mechanical ones that were in the car when I bought it. They hit the shift indicator. Couldnt get around it since I have a bench seat.
IMG_1397.JPG

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor