Monte carlo glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
All 2 door g bodies except El Camino fit.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
The Malibu/LeMans/Grand Am & Cutlass/Century Aeros may have a different rear edge angle. I've seen door glass marked "37-47" on them in the "Special" coupes-Monte/G.P./Cutlass "47"/Regal

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
All 2 door g bodies except El Camino fit.

This is incorrect

The Malibu/LeMans/Grand Am & Cutlass/Century Aeros may have a different rear edge angle. I've seen door glass marked "37-47" on them in the "Special" coupes-Monte/G.P./Cutlass "47"/Regal

This is correct.

Personal experience, I bought a Malibu that had a Monte window in it, there was a narrow wedge of open space with the window all the way up (and no, it was not due to incorrect alignment). It's been a while, but it was about .75" at the top as I recall. The Malibu and Lemans group has a B pillar that leans back a little more than the Monte

Try www.car-part.com for interchanges and to locate used parts.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Should, the Malibu glass is a lot harder to find when you NEED one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor