Mooneyes X-mas Party Show and Drag

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElkyHolik87

Apprentice
Oct 30, 2011
S.G.V
moon-1.jpg

Let's do this this fellas ! Let's meet up at this party and make a big G body presence. Last year was alot fun, lots and lots of cars, vendors, ladys, drag racing, and beer. :mrgreen: bring the pop up canopies, lawn chairs, grill's and ice chest. Got to get there real early to get a spot in the show, 30 bucks if I remember correctly. The place was maxed out shortly after sunrise... Get some!

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Dave V said:
wish i could all depends on if ill have the 30 bucks maybe we shall see.....
I got you on the ends and food and beer, if you want to go, now whether I can go or not, thats another story...

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Dave V said:
well if your gonna go we can see food is the easy thing these days got a freezer full lol anyhow well see as it gets closer bro...
sweet, if I dont go, ill just paypal you a few bucks or meet up with you before so you can enjoy yourself for that day and represent for us 80z Babies

Dave V

G-Body Guru
Jul 18, 2011
LSCustoms said:
Dave V said:
well if your gonna go we can see food is the easy thing these days got a freezer full lol anyhow well see as it gets closer bro...
sweet, if I dont go, ill just paypal you a few bucks or meet up with you before so you can enjoy yourself for that day and represent for us 80z Babies

skip thats a generous offer but i dont play like that if your not gonna go its ok we shall see how all thing stuff goes......

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
That looks like lots of fun. I would love to go, but I have to see weather or not I have to work that day. One of my New Year resolutions, is to start going to more Car events lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor