PONTIAC Mother…..F**ker

Status
Not open for further replies.

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
:(

*Rant here*

Last month, i went up to the storage yard as some of you know my Bonneville years ago had the 305 seize on me.

Well, it seemed to be ok. And back home, I have room at the yard there for the car. So yesterday, I come up to get it towed?

And man, the shït I found has me BEYOND upset.

The car was moved, and this door was damaged.

I suspect it was a former friend of mine, who smashed it on purpose as him and one other person knows where it was located.

As it looks to be hit with a sledgehammer or smashed in with a 4 wheeler.

However, when I called the OPP and had them investigate, the owners REFUSE to give the police ANY video footage.

Which makes zero sense, because if they didn’t damage it what possible reason do they have to keep it secret?

If anyone knows the Bancroft area, here in Ontario- the L’amable Storage off 62 South is where I had kept it. For nearly 2 YEARS without zero issue, until these new owners took over in the spring.

Like how do I even go about fixing this? I am on disability, due to a surgical complication with my gallbladder in 2015, and since can only work a part time job.

So now what? I sell drugs to pay for the repair or pay a ridiculous amount for a Bonneville door? Not like a 2nd job is an option. And I ain’t sucking nobodys **** either.

Sorry for the rant. Just so damn tired of being disappointed day after day, despite working so f***ing hard within the scopes of my disability. As maybe if I had the proper supports, I could pay for unexpected things like this.

This country I feel no matter who runs it has no place or gives a damn enough about it’s citizens, unless they 1. Are able bodied in terms of the work force and 2. Can fit in a certain tax bracket….

Attachments

• B532D67B-4D41-4A84-9BD1-A27567DD9334.jpeg
    B532D67B-4D41-4A84-9BD1-A27567DD9334.jpeg
    534 KB · Views: 80
  • 2763970F-65C0-40C9-BDB0-47CE655C35ED.jpeg
    2763970F-65C0-40C9-BDB0-47CE655C35ED.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 80

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Sounds like the owners were in on it. That's next level scumbag stuff to mess with a car. Hopefully you can get it fixed and they will get theirs.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
Sounds like the owners were in on it. That's next level scumbag stuff to mess with a car. Hopefully you can get it fixed and they will get theirs.
I would imagine so. It seemed to be implied when I was on the phone, with the receptionist.

And agreed man, it had sat there for a long time- no issue whatsoever.

So her and I argued on the phone for 10 minutes, after she claimed I didn’t pay them for SIX months- then said she would call “the boss” to see if they did, and I told her I have the e-transfer payments and receipts.

Then she calls back, and says ok you did 🤔😂

Then talked in script, saying it’s not their responsibility for damaged sh*t and said I should have drove 2 hours there to sign a new contract when the new owners bought the place, saying they run things differently now and they do automatic withdrawls (which I NEVER allow unless they are utilities or something essential)

They also claimed to not have my information on file because I didn’t sign this supposed new contract.

Which is funny, because she already talked to me months back introducing herself. And they also know my email, from the e transfers every month.

I want to sue their asses on principle alone, but I can’t afford that shït dude.

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
Well that sucks , sorry to hear.

a 4 Wheeler hit looks right , with the dent in the lower chrome.

I am not a body guy , but that looks saveable in the right hands. And yes I understand money.

Being in Ontario ,if replacement is required you should find the correct door at least in the province .
and yes shipping / paint & install will add $

what was the plan other than bring it home ? dropping an engine in ?

I hate storage places , as I pay another month rent on a unit .

Reactions: 2 users

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
Well that sucks , sorry to hear.

a 4 Wheeler hit looks right , with the dent in the lower chrome.

I am not a body guy , but that looks saveable in the right hands. And yes I understand money.

Being in Ontario ,if replacement is required you should find the correct door at least in the province .
and yes shipping / paint & install will add $

what was the plan other than bring it home ? dropping an engine in ?

I hate storage places , as I pay another month rent on a unit .
Yeah, pretty much put in the engine and enjoy it this summer. Not going to happen clearly :(

And true, I will leave my review on them so hopefully no one else ends up in this position.

Reactions: 1 user

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
Drop the Engine !!!!!!!!!!!

at least then its drivable for repairs.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
Insurance?
I had parking insurance from the previous policy, but not with our new company.

Plus as a young guy too, my insurance isn’t cheap and putting a claim in will increase my monthly rates.

But yeah I did think of that in the beginning, maybe should have had it on still… but to me if the owners weren’t willing to give evidence to the Ontario provincial police, I lowkey doubt a claims adjuster will get any farther.

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
Drop the Engine !!!!!!!!!!!

at least then its drivable for repairs.
I will, just need someone to put it in for me and install the gaskets.

One of my mechanic’s moved away, and the other who said he could is in a mentally rough state, and has been a recluse this whole summer.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I would think that they have liability insurance to cover damage incurred on their premises.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor