Motor mount issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froggys86

Greasemonkey
Feb 10, 2017
California
I am in need of some help I recently bought motor mounts for my 86 Cutlass and the bottom bolt does not line up to frame so I can slide bolt in. It seems like it's sideways, I thought about making other holes for bolt but inner by starter doesn't have enough room for me to do so.....has anyone had this issue before......they're from O'Reilly's part #A2328 and if so how can I fix the problem. Thanks in advance.

Olds G's

Greasemonkey
Apr 6, 2020
CT
Hello!
Here the GM parts book page that covers your engine. I'd take the original GM part number and head over to your parts store to see if they can cross reference it to a current non GM part number. Perhaps the mounts you received are for other engine options? Best of luck!

Attachments

• Cutlass Motor Mounts.jpg
    Cutlass Motor Mounts.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 205
Reactions: 1 user

Froggys86

Greasemonkey
Feb 10, 2017
California
Hello!
Here the GM parts book page that covers your engine. I'd take the original GM part number and head over to your parts store to see if they can cross reference it to a current non GM part number. Perhaps the mounts you received are for other engine options? Best of luck!
Thank you appreciate the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor