Motor Trend TV giving the G Body love

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I DVR'ed a show called The Fastest Car in the Dirty South that was probably only watchable because they had a Grand Prix go up against a Malibu, interesting bet though. The guy owned both cars and had someone bet they could take the slowest car and in 2 weeks make it beat the fastest. If they won they got the car, if they lost he got to keep everything they did to it.

Then on this weeks Car Fix they brought back the Monte SS Aero they did a while ago and now decide to put in an LT4 with the 8 speed auto

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Yeah. Saw Jared & Lou get started on the LT4 Monte, but just as far as shoving the engine & trans in it. Can't wait to see it running!

Reactions: 1 user

Griffin84ss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2017
Corinth Ky
Ya I seen that over the weekend as well they cut a huge whole in the tunnel area to shove that monster granny in there I cant wait to see it running as well.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor