Moultrie Swap Meet, Apr 1-2 (really Mar 31....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
So, is anyone planning on heading down?

Show open to general public the 1st, but, vendors get in on Thursday and can snag things ahead of time, a nice perk.

Wondered if anyone had thought about it yet?

I'm hopeful we head there and grab 2 spots on blacktop - which incidentally might give us a pair of extra tickets each day since we camp on site in the King.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
I think I will go this year. Live about an hour away. I think it is better in the spring then the fall show

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I think I will go this year. Live about an hour away. I think it is better in the spring then the fall show
They're switching things up this year with deleting the Sunday part of the show which, to be honest, everyone hauls out of anyways.

If you decide to go keep in touch. I'll shoot you my space assignment and you can drop by for some free bottled water and who knows what if anything else we'll bring. I enjoy the carnival fare so we don't bring much food.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
They're switching things up this year with deleting the Sunday part of the show which, to be honest, everyone hauls out of anyways.

If you decide to go keep in touch. I'll shoot you my space assignment and you can drop by for some free bottled water and who knows what if anything else we'll bring. I enjoy the carnival fare so we don't bring much food.
Let me know where you will be. I have on calendar

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Let me know where you will be. I have on calendar
Just a bump as the event is a week away.

I (sort of) have a space assignment at this point. Our new location will be within the 'b' block near gate 2 entrance against the side of the building #2 (across from the water tower.) Gets us away from the back half of the place and closer to wonderfully greasy food.

Not sure how far down the row it'll be, but, I'm relatively sure it'll be the only guy with half a c10 pickup as a trailer and some old gm product (496 yukon? 77c10? Etc?) nearby it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor